BIÑAN DOCTOR’S HOSPITAL

Biñan, Laguna

BDH Contact Numbers:

+6349 511-6167, +6349 511-9159, +6349 526-8296 (Fax)

Suggest an edit

Have something to say?

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem spam in nature.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of BIÑAN DOCTOR’S HOSPITAL, thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

12 Responses to BIÑAN DOCTOR’S HOSPITAL

1. Frederick r. Escalona says:

Good day….pwede din po mkausap ang purchasing po dito?ty po

2. flora mengoy says:

hello po tanong ko lang po kung me radiatoin kayo at kung magkano

3. Eduardo Oñate Jr. says:

good day, inquire lang po kung may ultrasound dun kayo on kidney part at magkano ang charge?…you can call or text me to this no. 09198057999…thanks

4. Ma. Paz Alcantara Salinas says:

This is to followup my requested documents on 10 February 2015. I am requesting my medical records to be submitted to SSS for my Maternity Benefit. My date of confinement was May 2005 due to miscarriage. My OB Gyne was Dr. Jaurigue.
    (I was hospitalized the same day Mayor Leon Arcillas died. I was rushed to Perpetual Help Medical Center but denied because of Mayor Arcillas was there being treated at Emergency Room. This was the reason why I was brought instead at Biñan Doctors.)
    Hoping to have an update the soonest. I will submit the documents before May 2015. Thank you very much.

5. alelie says:

good aft. ask koh lang if magkano CAS sa inyo… thanks…

6. Jerome says:

Good post

7. hi.. inquire lang po kung meron po kau ct-scan and how much is the cost for facial skeleton ct-scan.. pls. reply thank you

8. Sophie says:

Hello, I would like to inquire how much is angiography? Thank you.

9. clarissa pineda says:

I want to have a contact details of Dra. Almeda, the doctor who replaces the clinic of Dr. N. Olivares

10. riza says:

please advise the schedule of your pediatrics allergology. thanks

11. grace climaco says:

Hi.i would like to ask how much the cost of your abdominal ultrasound..

Tnx