MEDICAL CENTER IMUS

Diversion Road, Palico IV, Imus, Cavite

MCI Contact Number(s):

+6346 472-3987 to 89, +6346 472-2220

Suggest an edit

Have something to say?

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem spam in nature.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of MEDICAL CENTER IMUS, thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.

17 Responses to MEDICAL CENTER IMUS

1. Vilma Lansang says:

Hi!, do you have carpal tunnel syndrome rehab? how much?

2. Poor service for a private hospital. Staff and doctors alike are Unprofessional. They have no respect for people’s time. I went for check-up and was advised the internal med physician will come around 2. It’s almost 4 pm and the doctor is not yet around giving a lousy excuse for traffic along Aguinaldo Highway. Learn to be honest. If the doctor will not make it, at least advise the patient correctly so they can check their options instead of giving them false information just to earn money. You are a hospital after all expected to look after people’s welfare first.

3. Marivic besana says:

My dna testing po kau d2?how much po paternal at isng ank?

4. Baby Jane Salvador says:

Hi pwede po malaman schedule ni Dr Salvador infectious disease?

5. jamelo ibasco says:

..Is there available doctor (Gastro Interologist) in MCI?

6. Lora Evangelosta says:

I have been calling your published numbers and I just kept on getting the message “the number you are calling is busy, please try again later”… this has been on going since 8:30am today. tried all the numbers in your published site.

7. Mariel says:

I’am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science but also willing to apply as a office staff. I hope you woulc consider my application.Thank you

8. Krista Lois Ledesma says:

Good afternoon! My hiring po ba? Im leaving near the hospital po and am planning to go there tomorrow (Monday). I am so much interested po to apply as a nurse or in cardio dept…

9. Priscilla Bravo says:

Please needed to know email address of the HR Department of MCI as I have to address them for my COE. Thanks

10. clarissepaclibar says:

would you kindly give me the clinic schedules of Dra MAcrina ISabel HAyag, OB, I need to see her for my regular check up thank you

11. Iya nazir says:

I want to be part of this HOSPITAL , can I apply as a radtech employee?

12. MICHAEL H. SALUD says:

Good day sir/madam, I am very interested to apply as computer/networking technician. I am a graduate of Computer Technician Course and been working for more than ten years. Please consider my application. Thank you.

13. Ronald D. Alama says:

anti rabies vaccine available in MCI?

14. K.C Arcillas says:

Mabuhay! Iam K.C Arcillas iam graduate of Bachelor in Public Administration. I can work under pressure, i want to be a part of your organization.I am willing to apply as a office staff. I hope you will consider my application. Thank you and god bless

15. Gladys G. Pumarada says:

I am graduated of Associate in Computer Secretarial, but I am willing to apply as a office assistant, i hope you will consider my application. Thank you

16. Gladys G. Pumarada says:

I am graduated of Associate in Computer Secretarial, but I am willing to apply as a office assistant, i home you will consider my application. Thank you

17. Amashrylle Castillo says:

I’am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing,but also willing to apply as a office staff. I hope you woulc consider my application.Thank you